Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Valve Clearance Check - 1979 KZ1300 1 year 1 month ago #31093

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027
Ahh yes Covid- We've lived with it for so long that we tend to drop the ball. I'm sick of it just like everyone else and find it hard to believe that we haven't found a way to eliminate it. My next door neighbor just got back from a Caribbean cruise and I asked if they had a good time. Answer- Well, sort of. Boarding was much better than in the past, but nobody was wearing a mask and the buffets were all self serve, so they ate at a table for 2 and didn't fraternize with others and they didn't go to any of the onboard entertainment events. Basically, they ate when they had to  and stayed isolated. In the end, the husband came home with cold like symptoms and the wife was ok. Sad to have spent $4000 on a trip and not get to enjoy most of it.

I don't go "shopping" in a store without a mask on. When picking up groceries, I could be the only one of fifty people in the store with a mask on and I don't care what people think. I haven't had Covid yet and if it means wearing a mask for a few minutes a day so be it. Long term Covid issues have no cure as of yet so my goal will always be to not get Covid if I can help it.
Stay safe,
KB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Valve Clearance Check - 1979 KZ1300 1 year 1 month ago #31095

• dcarver220b
  • dcarver220b's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 181
Thanks KB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds