Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tearing up the mean streets on a 1978 Yamaha 125 Enduro - ring-a-ding-ding! 1 year 6 months ago #30673

• dcarver220b
  • dcarver220b's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 181
Barrie's Boyz had meet and greet, no ride, Santa Margarita. Hot HOT weather. Trailered the 1978 Yamaha 125 to Margarita, hid truck and trailer at park. Tore up the town, fogging it with beautiful 2 stroke oil smoke. The county will get my anti-mosquito defogging bill tomorrow! Good conversation with Clement S, Barrie C, Peter and David S.

Them FOOLS *believed* me when I told them the ride in from Creston was like "a 800 mile day on a big bike", LOL! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by dcarver220b.

Tearing up the mean streets on a 1978 Yamaha 125 Enduro - ring-a-ding-ding! 1 year 6 months ago #30675

• biltonjim
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 240
That’s a nice little bike. How long have you owned it?
Nicely done video, as always.
Did you follow up that low mileage KZ1300 that was for sale a few weeks ago?

Tearing up the mean streets on a 1978 Yamaha 125 Enduro - ring-a-ding-ding! 1 year 6 months ago #30685

• dcarver220b
  • dcarver220b's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 181

That’s a nice little bike. How long have you owned it?
Nicely done video, as always.
Did you follow up that low mileage KZ1300 that was for sale a few weeks ago?
The 125 has been in the fam since new. Bro in Law bought it for his daughters who quickly lost interest. BIL asked how to store it and followed directions perfectly. Then stored it in an air conditioned garage in Tucson, Az. Had been on him forever to sell it... but no, no, no was always the answer until sis divorced him. LOL. I paid way too little for it, for at that point BIL had a new woman, was looking to buy a new house didn't want the memories anymore..

I did follow up. Nice guy. Bike is 'buried' deep in his garage from decade(s) ago. I need to follow up to see if he's make progress 'uncovering' it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds