• Page:

TOPIC:

Got a new (secondhand) video camera 7 years 2 days ago #15987

• kza13
  • kza13's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 97
Got a 360Fly camera cheap on e-bay, took hours to upload to youtube as I have a slow internet connection, just finished the upload and now it's "processing" it, so might be a little while till it's accessible, as you can guess it's a 360 degree video, first test of it, a quick little 25 minute run up the highway to a small town called Marberg and then home again, you should be able to look around with the video, think you can see just the top of the windscreen of the sidecar, might mount it lower down next time, maybe on the chair, have a look if you want, the link is below, might be better going to youtube itself ... I don't know, cheers Pete.

P.S. I don't know what's happened, all I can see is a fisheye video, it looked ok on my computer and I uploaded it according to what YouTube wanted, even changed the metadata to allow for 360 vision, have to look into this some more .... SIGH :-( :-(

works on an android device video link is 4pu_piFzsl4

after tuesday even the calendar goes WTF
1979 KAWASAKI Z1300 A1 WITH A DJP SIDECAR
Frame No: KZT3OA003911
Engine No: KZT3OAE004153

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by kza13.

Got a new (secondhand) video camera 7 years 1 day ago #15988

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027
I can see the 360 effect as the tops of the trees go by. Was the camera head pointed skyward? Or is it a selfleveling head and somehow the weight shifted pointing the head upward? Just some thoughts. But I am impressed with the clear blue sky. Obviously you're not in China

Got a new video 7 years 1 day ago #16002

• kza13
  • kza13's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 97
Ok so I've tried again, this time without stuffing around with the metadata and just uploading, seems a bit better, put the camera on the front side of the sidecar, check this one out, and remember you can move the view around with either the arrows or with your mouse ... Hmmm better off clicking on the little YouTube button at the bottom right, or the title at the top, and watch it on the YouTube page to get a better 360 view , i'll get this right soon :-), also deleted that other video on YouTube in the first post. Kawboy this one is a bit early in the morning and a few clouds around, bit dark, i'll get the hang of it soon :-)

after tuesday even the calendar goes WTF
1979 KAWASAKI Z1300 A1 WITH A DJP SIDECAR
Frame No: KZT3OA003911
Engine No: KZT3OAE004153

Last edit: by kza13.

Got a new video 7 years 1 day ago #16003

• BigSix
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 221
Well, it works. Interesting perspective to see you moving from all side (besides that you drive on the wrong side of the road, but you all do so that's OK I guess).

Well done

Holger
Z1300 A1/ KZT30AG built 1979
frame KZT30A 004285
engine KZT30A 000288
location: borderland-triangle France/ Germany/ Switzerland, Europe

Got a new video 7 years 19 hours ago #16006

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027

kza13 wrote: Ok so I've tried again, this time without stuffing around with the metadata and just uploading, seems a bit better, put the camera on the front side of the sidecar, check this one out, and remember you can move the view around with either the arrows or with your mouse ... Hmmm better off clicking on the little YouTube button at the bottom right, or the title at the top, and watch it on the YouTube page to get a better 360 view , i'll get this right soon :-), also deleted that other video on YouTube in the first post. Kawboy this one is a bit early in the morning and a few clouds around, bit dark, i'll get the hang of it soon :-)

That is way cool. You can grab and drag the picture in the video and see EVERTYTHING !!! WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY COOOOOLLLLL !! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds