Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Another Project 3 years 8 months ago #27456

• ukblade
  • ukblade's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Well having just gone through my '84 I bought from Tennessee and had shipped over to the UK, it has now passed the MOT and is awaiting it's UK Registration.
I've only gone and found one not 60 miles from me, stored for 12 years in a dry barn and already UK registered.
Bought it from the pictures and lived in hope as the courier unlatched the van doors on delivery, nicely surprised as it rolled out and into my garage.
The bike must have been sitting around when new as it wasn't registered until 1991 and is subtlety different to my '84.
The main one being it has real cruise control fitted, must be factory as it all plugs into the main loom using genuine connectors, also has rear speakers, stamped Clarion Kawasaki, chrome racks on the panniers and top box and a nice red and grey paint scheme, not black and red as on my '84.
spent the 1st week sorting the wiring, today I fitted a new fuel pump and she started after a few quick stabs on the button, very rough but started!!
Now for a full service and hopefully an MOT in the next few weeks.
Just need a much bigger garage now, blimey they take up some room.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Project 3 years 8 months ago #27462

• biltonjim
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 240
The Voyager 1300 is such an impressive sight. I’m looking forward to hearing your opinion on what it’s like to ride one.

Another Project 3 years 8 months ago #27463

• dcarver220b
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 181
gotta love a good project..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds