Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you make pieces and parts or provide services for Kawasaki Sixes you may post links here to your business or product catalog. If you're just into 1300's and have found a business that you like to deal with post it up here.

TOPIC:

kz1300 carb rebuild kits for sale? 8 years 11 months ago #7256

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029

scotch wrote: Just to be clear: Which "o"-rings are we referring too?

He's ordered the throttle shaft seals from Yamaha and he's looking to get the drain screw, needle seat, and air bleed screw orings in the Viton 75 as per the other thread we had up on my carb ohaul Scotch
The following user(s) said Thank You: scotch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

kz1300 carb rebuild kits for sale? 8 years 11 months ago #7386

• AERIAL0
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

homer01 wrote: Well I heard back from Hitech about buying a few O-rings for my carbs and they were willing to sell me there product but when they gave me a run down on postage cost I think my heart actually skipped a few beats especially when they would fit in a everyday envelope :( Here is what they wrote No wonder he has a large turn over at those prices. I'm in the wrong job :lol: .

RE: re o-rings

Andy Huang (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Add to contacts

12:38 AM

To: Garry Whyler

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hi

Thank you for the interest in Hi Tech Seals

We can post it to Australia for you, do you have your own courier account?

In most of cases, Fedex freight cost is approximately $180, Canada Post is approximately $90-$110

Please also be informed that $50 bank handling charge will apply for purchase order less than $1000

Let me know if you have any question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds