• Page:

TOPIC:

NOT RIDING 9 years 4 months ago #5334

• homer01
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5

kza13 wrote:

homer01 wrote: Envy ?? Today it is going to be 42 degrees here, to bloody hot to even put on a helmet in my opinion but some love the heat and doesn't worry them

Yeh sitting here at home with the air con on, see plenty of Hardly Drivables go past, they are wearing the leather vests to look cool, give them a short while in this sun and they will all be "crispy critters", that'll teach 'em, safety before looking cool, seen too many guys wearing singlets/t-shirts and shorts with no shoes riding big road bikes, the nurses love to scrub gravel out of their skin when they come off and end up in emergency :-), now if you all excuse me a long cool drink awaits, cheers

In this heat you may be excused :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NOT RIDING 9 years 4 months ago #5335

• KZQ
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lifelong Rider Suffering Through MBD
  • Thank you received: 274
Hi Pete,

I guess we deserve what we've got up here. One thing that's really great about this website is that there are folks, guys, from all over the world here. Don't think we've any ladies in the group. Am I wrong? Speak up now.

Any way Pete, keep telling us about the heat I can only imagine how good it feels, Oh and keep the fridge stocked up. :-)

Bill
1947 Indian Chief, 1968 BSA Shooting Star, 1970 BSA 650 Lightning, 1974 Kawasaki W3, 1976 KZ900 A4, 1979 KZ750 B4, 1979 KZ750 B4 Trike, 1980 KZ550, 1981 KZ1300, 1982 KZ1100 Spectre, 1985 Kawasaki ZN1300, 1987 Yamaha Trail Way, 2000 Honda Valkyrie Tourer, 1981 GL 1100, 2009 Yamaha RoadLiner S

NOT RIDING 9 years 4 months ago #5348

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Nowhere near as extreme as you guys are having, but here in the UK it's pretty crappy: been cloudy, cool and raining for best part of a week; sadly that's typical English weather.

I am hoping we get a few more days of dry roads before winter comes on proper, be nice to have a few more blasts on the bike, but the golden orb in the sky seems to have vanished :( .
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.

NOT RIDING 9 years 4 months ago #5350

• Lucien-Harpress
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 108

Not going to be riding any time soon, I think.

For once, I'm not going to be disappointed if winter takes its time.... :unsure:

NOT RIDING 9 years 4 months ago #5356

• kennyb
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Yeah I actually prefer to ride in the cold.I have a "First Gear" suit I wear on really cold days and for semi cold ones my heated gear. And for the really really frigid days I wear my heated gear plus my full body suit.The only catch when using the electric gear is that I have to charge my battery every night. :angry:

Last edit: by kennyb.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds