Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

slamming harleys?? 8 years 2 months ago #10937

• caddypat
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
personally i think the prejudical attiude both for and against harleys or any other brand for that matter is assinine. i have owned a lot of harleys ,hondas and now kawasakis.each brand has its strong and weak points but to dismiss a person based on their ride just makes a person miss out on some really cool people.thats sad. just my 01 cents worth. pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

slamming harleys?? 8 years 2 months ago #10939

• aus_z1300
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 21
I have a harley I bag it out all of the time for having half the horsepower of the z13 with more cubic inches.Oh and those leather vests make me laugh everytime I see one I think of the gay bar scene in police academy the blue oyster.

slamming harleys?? 8 years 2 months ago #10954

• Mark
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 27

Attachment not found

It Might be a dedicated KZ1300 site but a lot of us have other bikes as well due to being interested in motorcycles in general and the biker life style. The world would be boring if everybody owned a Z1300 we would have nothing to talk about.
We should never come down to the level of some of the Members of HOG, and appreciate all makes of motorcycles and the people who ride them. Just saying my piece as a Z13 and Harley owner even had a PUCH in the stable recently along with 2 KC100's, a CB750 and unfortunately now recently gone a Rocket

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

17 years a Z13 owner at present 3 x A1's and an A4

Last edit: by Mark. Reason: missed photo

slamming harleys?? 8 years 2 months ago #11099

• KEZZ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
KZA13.Mate.Got to disagree with the comment about Oz not being suitable for a low slung cruiser.I own several bikes,one of which is the aforementioned.Have been on quite a few long distance cruses with no problems whatsoever.Also have mates who own Harleys,none of whom have ever complained of what you mentioned earlier.
My prefered mode of crusing/touring is of course on the Z1300,but I'll ride whatever takes my fancy at the time.Happy trails bloke.KEZZ.

slamming harleys?? 8 years 2 months ago #11100

• KEZZ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
OOPS.Forgot to include the 'I' in the word cruising. My bad. KEZZ.

slamming harleys?? 8 years 2 months ago #11102

• McZed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
As I said in a previous post, I get a bit of stick from my mates when I go out on my Harley. The main thing to remember is it's just a bit of banter and not to be taken seriously. Personally I don't mind, and laugh along with them. I remember two of us on a long distance ride, we stopped at a little guest house for the night. To save money we were going to share a room, the landlady asked us if we wanted two single beds or a double. I said two single beds please, we may be friends but we're not THAT friendly. My friend turned to me and said "easy mistake to make, your'e on a Harley" :blush:
Remember, Harley Davidson is a company founded by a Scotsman, with a little help from an Englishman. ;)
Z1300 UK

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds